Tualatin Soil and Water Conservation District | Weed Watchers
What Are Weed Watcher Workshops?
Weed Watcher workshops are presented annually in the spring to help alert area residents to the Class A weeds considered to be of greatest concern and to train residents as ’50 mph botanists’, able to identify these invaders in local natural areas and along streamsides while driving throughout the county.
Each workshop consists of an introduction to invasive species control, a walk-through of the weeds of greatest concern, and time to practice identifying these plants with live samples. Participants receive a copy of our handy weed ID guide, which includes information on how and where to report infestations
- April 25th Workshop 6:00-8:00pm @ TSWCD Sign-Up here for April 25th Workshop
- May 8th Workshop 6:00-8:00pm @ Cooper Mountain Nature House Sign-Up here for May 8th Workshop
- May 15th Workshop 6:30-8:30pm @ SATO Elementary Cafeteria Sign-Up here for May 15th Workshop
- May 22nd Workshop 6:00-8:00pm @ St. Andrews Church Sign-Up here for May 22nd Workshop
- May 31st Workshop 6:00-8:00pm @ Banks Library Sign-Up here for May 31st Workshop